- undiagnosed food sensitivities that produce brain fog
- too much sugar.
Category Archives: Blog
Cleansing the body of accumulated toxins can vary from gentle to very intense. Let’s start with the gentle versions.
During the winter, we tend to eat heavier food to compensate for the cold climate we have to contend with. Cleansing can be as simple as lightening up on your food choices.
Four foods to focus on for spring cleaning:
- Lemon: start your day with hot water and lemon
- Leafy greens: make salads a part of your daily food choice
- Fruits: eat fruits of every colour
- Vegetables: look for anything that.